PD Anywhere has all the features Administrators need
Professional development should be convenient, cost-effective, relevant, and effective for all administrators. Let us design a custom program for your campus or district.
Our micro-credentials can reach anywhere and everywhere!
Personalized Professional Development
PD Anywhere specializes in providing a menu of relevant research-based topics that allow professional development to be personalized to an educator’s needs and interests. Teachers, coaches, and administrators do not have to wait for an opportunity to access the learning they need immediately. PD Anywhere is ready and waiting!
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Relevant: Our professional development is timely and responsive to teachers’ personal learning needs.
- Competency Based: The micro-credentials earned through the rigorous PD Anywhere expectations ensure competency, not just participation.
- Interactive: Educators engage with hands-on strategies and opportunities to practice, collaborate, and support their peers.
- Delivered by someone who understands: The PD Anywhere professionals have the practical experience and expertise to provide one-on-one or small group coaching that works!
- Treats teachers like professionals: Teachers and other educators working with PD Anywhere take control of their own growth and take responsibility for their own learning.
- Sustained: Professional growth is an on-going process and learning by doing is essential. Applying what is learned to everyday situations is key to sustaining learning.
Aligned to InTASC Requirements
PD Anywhere is pleased that the topics we offer are aligned to the standards recommended by The Interstate Teacher Assessment Consortium (InTASC), which is comprised of state education agencies and national education organizations. The InTASC standards represent best practices for teachers in all grades and subjects.
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Administrators can be confident that the topics offered by PD Anywhere are based on best practices for all educators that have been proven to increase student achievement.
- PD Anywhere micro-credentials can be included as a part of district or campus staff development plans, either supplementing other PD offerings or as the primary provider format.
- New teachers and teachers whose skills are in need of improvement can master specific skills tailored to their growth or improvement plans.
Multiple Research-based Topics
PD Anywhere supports administrators in meeting the need of personalized on-demand professional development for teachers. Our specialty is providing premium services that include:
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Research-based topics appropriate for diverse learners in today’s classrooms
- A competency-based format that ensures that teachers use the skills they are learning
- Coaching and feedback to provide the support needed for success
- A variety of resources, including original content that is both accessible online downloadable
- A cost effective format that supports mastery of a micro-credential for a lower cost than one typical PD day (which usually requires substitute pay, a registration fee, and meal or travel expenses)
CEUs for Certification
Micro-Credentials from PD Anywhere provide educators with meaningful recognition of their learning. All topics are aligned to national standards and support the goals in teacher evaluation systems. In addition, many districts and a growing number of states are beginning to accept Micro-Credentials toward the acquisition of CEUs or professional development credits.
Administrators can guide teachers and support staff to personalized learning opportunities that support improved instructional skills. These skills, in turn, should translate into improved student achievement. Old style “sit and get” PD sessions result in lost instructional time, but when teachers, coaches, and specialists access PD Anywhere content, they can earn their CEUs any time and in any place.
Administrators often provide specialized intensive support for new teachers. PD Anywhere can take over much of this time consuming process. By selecting specific topics based on demonstrated needs, administrators can personalize new teacher support to the individual and his or her needs without it seeming like a second job.
Easy to Access, Practical, and Ready-to-Use Strategy in Action Guides
In addition to providing links to a carefully curated collection of learning resources, including videos, websites, blog posts, research articles, presentations, and book chapters, PD Anywhere provides practical, ready-to-use Strategy in Action guides for each of our micro-credentials. These Strategy in Action guides are included in the price of each micro-credential. There is no extra cost!
The Strategy in Action guides are just what busy administrators and teachers need and want for today’s classrooms. The original content includes background on each topic, key principles, tips, strategies, and “use now” ideas that really work. Educators can either use QR codes if they print the guides or click on links in the electronic versions to access original sources and even more useful information.
Administrators who want to provide PD to their staff members do not always have time to research, write, and format presentations and handouts themselves. They can use Strategy in Action guides as the basis for faculty meeting PD or on-going team-based professional learning. Their handy format and wealth of ideas means that principals, coaches, and instructional support personnel have the PD content ready to go---saving time and ensuring high quality content.
The Strategy in Action guides can also serve as resources for team-based collaborative lesson planning, differentiation, and curriculum support. The streamlined format means less intensive ready and study of content that can be trusted to be supported by research and designed to work.
The Strategy in Action guide for the Easy and Effective Formative Assessment micro-credential is provided here and is complimentary for all educators. We know you will find it useful and encourage you review it and then contact PD Anywhere for more information or with any questions.
Because PD Anywhere is a premium provider of micro-credentials and willing to customize to meet your needs, we work with schools and districts to include specific content unique to your student population, grade level, and content. If you see a micro-credential topic that fits your needs but want to make sure the content is aligned with other PD already provided to staff, the Strategy in Action guides can be customized just for your team, campus, or district. We are here to make PD work for you!
Timely Support, Tools & Resources
Micro-credentials allow educators to have professional development that is timely, flexible, and ready when they are. Educators are not required to participate in a one-size fits all training, and can learn on their own schedule while demonstrating their competency as they teach.
PD Anywhere provides quality support through feedback, coaching, and ongoing discussions. Learners can contact the PD Anywhere coaches and facilitators at any time through direct messages or discussion rooms. Teachers who are confident and have a strong knowledge base can proceed at their own pace and may complete requirements quickly. Other learners, including new teachers, may need more time and support. The learning is individualized and personalized.
PD Anywhere content is carefully selected and organized so that a variety of learning formats are provided, including videos, print material, blog content, and current research. In addition, PD Anywhere has written original content and provides a useful and attractive Strategy in Action guide for each micro-credential.
Analytics for Administrators
Micro-credentials empower school leaders and enable them to support talent development and build staff capacity. They provide a path for educators to demonstrate competency in skills aligned with specific district initiatives and state evaluation systems. Because administrators are ultimately responsible for the performance of your teachers and students, it is important to examine data related to learning and then use that data to make decisions related to additional support and guidance.
The analytics available to administrators with teachers and support staff using PD Anywhere include:
- Summaries of time spent in the online learning environment
- Individual teacher and group progress toward mastery of content
- Participation in discussion rooms.
This information allows administrators to determine who is making steady progress, who is demonstrating mastery, and who may need additional support.
Turn your school around
It all starts with the right professional development. Schedule a demo today to learn more about how to take your school district to the next level.