PD Anywhere has all the features Educators need
Professional development should be convenient, cost-effective, relevant, and effective. Educators should not only learn skills but also be able to demonstrate their use in the classroom or in their teams.
Our micro-credentials can reach anywhere and everywhere!
Personalized Professional Development
PD Anywhere specializes in providing a menu of relevant research-based topics that allow professional development to be personalized to an educator’s needs and interests. Teachers, coaches, and administrators do not have to wait for an opportunity to access the learning they need immediately. PD Anywhere is ready and waiting!
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Relevant: Our professional development is timely and responsive to teachers’ personal learning needs.
- Competency Based: The micro-credentials earned through the rigorous PD Anywhere expectations ensure competency, not just participation.
- Interactive: Educators engage with hands-on strategies and opportunities to practice, collaborate, and support their peers.
- Delivered by someone who understands: The PD Anywhere professionals have the practical experience and expertise to provide one-on-one or small group coaching that works!
- Treats teachers like professionals: Teachers and other educators working with PD Anywhere take control of their own growth and take responsibility for their own learning.
- Sustained: Professional growth is an on-going process and learning by doing is essential. Applying what is learned to everyday situations is key to sustaining learning.
Aligned to InTASC Requirements
PD Anywhere is pleased that the topics we offer are aligned to the standards recommended by The Interstate Teacher Assessment Consortium (InTASC), which is comprised of state education agencies and national education organizations. The InTASC standards represent best practices for teachers in all grades and
Our service delivery method and topics are:
- Teachers can be assured that they are learning content that has been proven to increase student achievement.
- The topics that are offered by PD Anywhere should directly align to the expectations of state evaluation system.
- Continuing Education Unit approval has been granted or is in the approval process for many states.
Multiple Research-based Topics
The topics offered by PD Anywhere ensure that teachers are learning information that they can immediately use in their classrooms to improve student academic achievement and behavior. Our flexible format means that teachers do not have to wait for a scheduled PD Day to address student needs.
- PD Anywhere’s Best First Instruction topics target high impact Tier One instruction.
- Because many students need additional support, educators will always want new and effective strategies related to Reaching Tough to Teach Students.
- Professional Learning Communities: Best practices and practical implementation strategies.
CEUs for Certification
Micro-Credentials from PD Anywhere provide educators with meaningful recognition of their learning. Learners must demonstrate competencies related to specific topics that are aligned to national standards. The skills mastered in the Micro-Credentials are also aligned with the expectations of state teacher evaluation systems.
In addition, many districts and a growing number of states are beginning to accept Micro-Credentials toward the acquisition of CEUs or professional development credits for license renewal. PD Anywhere has worked with our platform software provider to streamline the process of obtaining CEUs in several states with pre-approval.
Easy to Access, Practical, and Ready-to-Use Strategy in Action Guides
In addition to providing links to a carefully curated collection of learning resources, including videos, websites, blog posts, research articles, presentations, and book chapters, PD Anywhere provides practical, ready-to-use Strategy in Action guides for each of our micro-credentials. These Strategy in Action guides are included in the price of each micro-credential. There is no extra cost!
The Strategy in Action guides are just what busy teachers need and want for today’s classrooms. The original content includes background on each topic, key principles, tips, strategies, and “use now” ideas that really work. Teachers can either use QR codes if they print the guides or click on links in the electronic versions to access original sources and even more useful information.
Teachers never have enough time to do everything they want for students or for their own professional learning! Fortunately, the streamlined format of the Strategy in Action guides means less intensive reading and study for teachers and a more efficient use of time while still ensuring the content supported by research and designed to work. Teams of teachers can use the Strategy in Action guides as resources for collaborative lesson planning, differentiation, and curriculum support.
The Strategy in Action guide for the Easy and Effective Formative Assessment micro-credential is provided here and is complimentary for all educators. We know you will find it useful and encourage you review it and then contact PD Anywhere for more information or with any questions.
Because PD Anywhere is a premium provider of micro-credentials and willing to customize to meet your needs, we work with schools and districts to include specific content unique to your student population, grade level, and content. Contact us with your ideas! We are here to make PD work for you!
Timely Support, Tools & Resources
Micro-credentials allow educators to have professional development that is timely, flexible, and ready when they are. Educators are not required to participate in a one-size fits all training, and can learn on their own schedule while demonstrating their competency as they teach.
PD Anywhere provides quality support through feedback, coaching, and ongoing discussions. Learners can contact the PD Anywhere coaches and facilitators at any time through direct messages or discussion rooms. Teachers who are confident and have a strong knowledge base can proceed at their own pace and may complete requirements quickly. Other learners, including new teachers, may need more time and support. The learning is individualized and personalized.
PD Anywhere content is carefully selected and organized so that a variety of learning formats are provided, including videos, print material, blog content, and current research. In addition, PD Anywhere has written original content and provides a useful and attractive Strategy in Action guide for each micro-credential.
Analytics for Administrators
The PD Anywhere analytics provide your PD Anywhere coaches and your administrators with information about your learning so that you receive real time support.
Because micro-credentials are competency based, educators with a strong background related to a topic may need only a few days to complete their learning, while others may need several weeks. In addition to the support offered in the discussion room or through private messaging, your administrators and PD Anywhere support staff and coaches can examine data on the user experience to determine learners who might need more personalized support.
Turn your school around
It all starts with the right professional development. Schedule a demo today to learn more about how to take your school district to the next level.